6.13.2006

 

Kimberly Andersen - Kim Andersen - Kim Contrucci

I'm sorry, I had to do it. Joe keeps talking about how many hits Tabishland is getting, and as a result, Tabishland is moving up in Google. Well, here is one of the big problems that plagues me in life: I can't be Googled. I went from the most unusual name in the world, which gets NO hits because I stopped using it in 1986, to one of the most common names in the world (Kim Andersen = 186,000 hits. Kimberly Andersen, the name I use as often, is better, but I'm still mixed in with the lady at the massage center and a multitude of others). You only start to get anywhere if you add +"New Jersey" or +"East Brunswick," but who has time for that? It's not that I've done that much, but I want my 15 minutes of fame! Thank you for indulging me.

Comments:
It'll be comforting for the parents of my patients to be able to Google my name and stumble on to this. What was I thinking?
I think theOnion is relevant here:
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/4233/onion0501060wt.jpg
And Kim, did you catch the Tony Danza connection on this bit of humor? This DaDave Code stuff is just freaky.
 
The Onion has an answer for everything. My son reads the Onion incessantly. He also wants to be a surgeon. Hmmmmmm maybe the real conspiracy is the Tim Weiner World Domination plan.
 
OK, Ms. Kim Contrucci (as I knew you) - in fact, I believe I met you 29 years ago (which is tough cuz I've convinced myself I'm only 39). You hold a very special place in my heart if you can remember why, I'd be impressed. :)

I've thought about you about a dozen times in the last 2 weeks for some reason and, although you're not the spa owner, it's via Google I found ya!

Tabishland told me so much of what you've been doing but I would very much love to hear from you.

Figure it out yet? My email address won't give it away, but c'mon... how many accompanists did you have when you lived in Brooklyn around 1982/83?

Mystery Man
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?