9.29.2006

 

Dance With Me

You're another post closer to #300 Tim.

Comments:
Excellent. That was fun.

Back when I was 20, I thought the script and soundtrack to the movie of my life should be something like that.
 
Oh, and the smile, skip and shoulder dips of the pretty French student is the stuff of every junior year abroad college boy's dreams.

Very cool, Nell.
 
Toujours.
 
Remember square dancing in gym?
 
I'm absolutely mesmerized by this thing. I so caught the mood of it.
 
Tim- did you do anymore film directing after you won the award in jr/sr high school? I remember the whole school in the auditorium watching your work...?
 
Thought about trying a career of it, but then chickened out. LA seems very creepy to me now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?