9.17.2006

 

Live from Siler City

Will put up picture soon of Ginger trying to avoid getting knocked over by one of the dogs. Poor girl had to listen to Frank discussing old 1940's movies and DaVinci Code theories.

Here's Ginger:

I am at Weiner-Acres and it is a real nice place here! Gentleman farmer with mowing techmology, tons of dogs with his parents in the servent quarters serving dinner and great memories of by gone days in Indiana. Oh and wine slushies for desert! They sure know how to treat a girl nice!

Comments:
Everyone!:

"Wein(er) Acre's is the place to be
Farmin' and doctorin' is the life for me
Dogs everywhere, and grass to mow
I think Joe Pino looks like the singer from REO"

Excuse me, I have to go to Pixley to pick up some feed.
 
safe trip Ginger- I'm excited for you and your new adventure!
 
Ginger, please keep us posted to Tabishpalooza South! Congrats again!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?