9.21.2006

 

Ginger Updates


Ginger's on a new life adventure and we want updates!!!!

Comments:
Ginger, a nice FLA postcard?

Dave--may I call you Dave?-- any photos from The Cherry Sisters to share with your blog-buds?
 
Oh Tabishland my port in the storm...

I am sitting here in a tiny, over priced apartment, waiting for the moving truck and my day labor unloading crew to show up, so I thought I would check in(on my pirated internet) and see what y'all were up to.

There is not much for me to update you on, except that Tallahassee hates their football coach and wants him to retire. My Board of Directors took me to lunch yesterday at the Stadium Club over- looking the Seminole's football stadium. It was nice but I don't know a damn thing about football except "Go, Steelers!" Plus they all talked about landscaping around their swimming pools...much was lost on me. I tried to tell them about Weiner-Acers but they were not interested.

I fly to PDX tomorrow to move my son into college; I have too many emotional "movings" in my life this week. I promise to fill y'all in next week when I have something to report.

Tim, did you get the tacky thank you card I sent you?

Oh, my spell check wanted me to change Tabish into Tarbush, go figure..

http://www.thefreedictionary.com
/Tarbush
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?