2.22.2008

 

For those of you who remember Sam.

Written by my lovely Spanish sister-in-law Marta.

HOw are you?

How you feel? your vision is still double? l hope no. Did Dr. told you what is going on?

Well, soon we will be there with you, to hugh you!!!!

Yesterday happened me something funy...l call to comcast to fix something and they came yesterday and the guy ask me where are you from? and l said Spain and he was like OHHH my daughter lives in Malaga (close to Sevilla) and we started to talked and he asked me if my husband was from Spain too and l said NO, he is from Pittsburg and he said: OH l'm from a little town indiana pennsylvania ...and you can figure we were chatting about Indiana and all kevin's family bla bla bla and he said...well l remember a Hulbert girl ...she was very very PRETTY...her name is "Ginger"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha...l said, she's my sister in law!!!!! and he said you study with him (Sam Grove) and his brother (Bruce) study with Kevin and Sam got married with Lisa Barneyy (now they are divorce)...but Ginger belive me he was SOOOOO EXCITING about you!!!!!!

We were talking and he ask me to should him pictures of you!!! and he said 5 words and then...oh she was beautiful!!!! and at the end he told me, please tell Ginger l said Hello and l hope she can remember me, and tell her l always remember her like the Pretty girl!!!!

Oh Ginger, l found somebody who loved you in secret!!! ha ha ha

Here is his e.mail...Oh yes he left his email.... xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well Gingerina, l hope you can understand my story,

Love,
Marta

Comments:
When Tabfest was being organized, I tried to get Greg Smith interested and his first question was "is Ginger going?"
 
You've got to love how little Indiana figures into the World View!

I still run into Lisa Barneyy(tt) on occasion. Her 2nd daughter is the same age as Em.

You've still got it Gingerina!
 
Oh, Nell, I HAD it. Marta made Kevin get out his old high school year books to see what we all looked like back then.

By the way folks, I am now in DC and would love to see anyone willing to venture this way, plenty of room at Casa Hulbert.
Dim Sum anyone????
 
I recently noticed a Dim Sum place in Squirrel Hill & promised Em I'd take her. But your DC offer sure is enticing...perhaps a road trip is in order...
 
Hey Ginger, the email address I have for you kicked back. Email me.

Ian
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?