1.25.2008

 

Caption Contest!

And now for something a little different...


Comments:
Oh, come ON! From the classic 70's shirt to the beautifully chiseled features! I don't even know where I GOT this photo, the universe appears to have beamed it to my hard drive. Ian, you at least must have something to say!
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
"Ils m'appellent M. JazzHands"
 
"Hey Ian, the entire population of Americans who were in High School in the late seventies called. They still think you're a dork"
 
and of course...
"a mime is a terrible thing to waste"

.. thank you ladies and gentlemen, you were a wonderful audience, drive safely. It's been a real pleasure. Good night.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
"Shields and Yarnell, why or why won't you return my calls!!!"
 
Yay! Thank you!

FWIW, I think it's really cool. The question is, does that mean it is cool, or I'm not?
 
A little bit more to your right and you will achieve the perfect Tabish Lean.
 
Oh jeez, I gotta do that old 'stuck-in-the-box' routine again....I hope Hansmann gets me a sub from Foodland.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?