1.29.2008

 

Speaking of mime


Comments:
Okay, here's what I don't get. Who comes up with this? "Okay, we'll start out with this fake head on a stick, and we're all in white, and then blah blah blah, and at the end I'll pretend to take off my head, and the entire thing will take place on a big chess board, with giant hands."

?? What does Jerome Murat even call himself? A one minute search on google confirms that he is a "mime artist," and most of the early hits are about this video. One comment that I liked: "A French mime does his rather unusual routine. You probably should not take drugs before viewing this."
 
It was about life and death and the filling of spaces.

Obviously.
 
I'm an idiot.
 
Thank heavens I have you to explain things to me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?