9.05.2006

 

Shrew in Mack Park or Men in Leotards



Comments:
I think I was supposed to be in this show- I can't remember what part- but then I got a paying gig in North Carolina doing outdoor drama. Was I supposed to play Hortensio?

In NC, I had one line "stop that man." and also I pretended to sing one song- they put me in the "choir" but never taught me the music or gave me the lyrics.
 
Rumor backstage was that you were getting your SAG card too. And starring in a movie with Emilio Estevez and dating Molly Ringwald. And were too stuck up to talk to anyone when you were spotted buying silk shirts at the 700 Shop.

Meanwhile we peons were trying to be heard over the carnies and farm animals at the Fair.

Paul Green's farm, which used to be in the middle of nowhere outside of Chapel Hill, is now surrounded by sprawl. He'd have been pround of you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?