7.28.2006

 

Classified Ad

ADJUNCT FACULTY THEATRE Centenary College seeks Adjunct Faculty for Fall Semester 2006 to teach Stage Management THA326 with possible opportunity for Equity Stage Management with Centenary Stage Co, not-for-profit equity theatre/SPT tier four contract. The College seeks candidate with relevant Masters Degree or equiv professional exp. For consideration send cover letter, resume & contact information of 3 references to: Carl Wallnau, Chair, Communication/Fine Arts Dept, Centenary College, 400 Jefferson Street, Hackettstown, NJ 07840. EEO Fax: 908-979-4279 wallnauc@centenarycollege.edu

Comments:
I think this is Liza's subtle way of saying: "Sheesh, youn's, get a job!"

But I think I'll tell my immigrant story anyway.
 
Wish I were that subtle-- nope just couldn't think of anything funny to write so I stole material from the Classifieds. Kim and I need more New Jersey Sendracians out here.
 
Indeed we do.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?