7.23.2006

 

The Midlife Crisis Road Show


Again, me without the camera. Kim, Tim, Nell and I descended upon Ginger in Falls Church Virginia this past weekend. Luckily, we all brought our musical instruments and stayed up late playing Klessmer Music.

Tim has vastly improved his oboe work. Unfortunately, a good time was ruined by my serious bladder control problems (or should I say "issues"). Crank phone calls were made to Mealy, EJ and Pino. Pino was smart enough to "dork screen" our call. Needless to say, the others weren't so clever.

Red wine was again present. No train chasing, but fresh peaches, pound cake and much harassing of Sean "Clemente" Coleman. We all were welcomed by Ginger's brother Kevin and his lovely wife Marta and charming year old daughter Hannah.

Next?

Comments:
Ian, I've posted the pics below - took me forever to edit it so I kept my text even though it repeats some of yours - but I think this picture is cooler. Can we be these people?
 
Eye-an, it's spelled "klezmer". Jew have a problem with that?

And that wasn't an oboe, it was a theremin electric bassoon with a wah-wah pedal. Joe made it for me with stuff he took from his last job and while I make nice rounded tones with it, I wish I had some rhythm.

Sorry about your incontinence thing; I guess the only time you don't have an urge to pee is when you're peeing?

Dim sum one just dim sum lights in here?
 
Tim, watching for my spelling errors is kind of like ...gee, I thought I could think of some folksy simile and all, but I can't.

So instead, I'll go for the caveman route: me spell bad.
 
Watching for spelling errors is kind of like lancing a boil: it's fun until someone gets hurt.
 
Look at me, I'm Joe Pino. I like pirates!
 
Oh You BASTARD! Well, look at me! I'm Ian Gallanar! La La La! I like to do the Antler Dance! La La La!
 
I have just snorted lemon yogurt all over my keyboard.....

....and to that I can only say, "Your face is like an imperfectly shaven tennis ball."
 
"Everybody's got to believe in something.

I believe I'll have another beer."

- W. C. Fields
 
I always get W.C Fields and fatty Arbuckle mixed up. Which one is W.C?
 
WC says: "I am free of all prejudice; I hate everyone equally. Especially Ty"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?