8.09.2006

 

Caption Contest #2


Comments:
Too easy. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
 
Ha ha ha
 
Why do I find that picture so humiliating that it brings a tear to my eye?
 
Magee: Hey, Ali Hakim, whatcha cryin' for, you big pussy?

Gallanar: I don't know, somehow, someday I think this is all going to come back to haunt me, Weeel (Will with a really bad Persian accent)
 
Why, oh why is there a big blue bow pasted on my chest?
 
Mentoooos
 
Gallagher's offensive portrayal of a Semitic merchant-- exceeding even Eddie Arnold's in terms of racial buffonery-- is without doubt the inciting factor in the curent midEast crisis. You infidels have him to thank for a generation of young Arab men who lack a sense of humor. And why is not the woman in a burka?
 
Persian, my friend- not semitic. I spent a great deal of time in preparing for the role, learning about Farsi culture so that I could do a proper job of portraying racial stereotypes.
It's an scandel, indeed!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?