7.16.2006

 

Ian is Touring America Looking for Bloggers While Leaving His Camera at Home


This time, I met Nell at Benjamins in Indiana on saturday night (in the middle of a five day "forget my present life" vacation. Again, my camera was without a charged battery. Again, red wine was present. This time, however, there was no train chasing.

I hope everyone has noticed what an amazing person nell turned out to be (was "in the day" too).

An artist drew this rendering later and I thought it was just perfect.

Comments:
Why is Nell wearing a tie?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
It had something to do with soup, don't ask.
 
What beach were yunz's at?
 
We were at the Mack Park Beach of course--looking for obscure bottles. That's why the consumption of red wine figures so prominently into Ian's life these days.
 
IIRC, the Mack Park Pool was originally made of a composite of concrete cement and crushed recycled bottles. At least that's what I recall my feet feeling when I swam there decades ago.
 
Joe, I'm pictured with a tie because as everyone knows, pearls are inappropriate al fresco in Indiana on a Saturday night
 
I didn't know Al Fresco was back in town.





badda-bump
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?