7.03.2008

 

Last one. Promise.



Comments:
Dannon actually renamed the bacteria (to suit their marketing strategy). The correct name for Bifidus regularis is Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. animalis, strain DN-173 010.

And, yes, I am a Girl Geek. And proud of it.
 
But Nell..."Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. animalis" sounds so...I don't know...animal-y. Not very feminine at all.

Thank heavens for commercials. Otherwise, as women, we wouldn't know what to think.
 
Tim, Jeff, Eric, other male blog lurkers is it just me or does it seem like Joe's going for the "Alan Alda" thing here? 'Cause last time I spoke to Joe, he was off on a tirade about women's-libbers and how he wanted to club Bea Arthur and Helen Readdy with one of the new fangled aluminum bats.
 
I think he has a thing for Sarah. She IS very funneeee.
 
that was me
 
Well, the link is now broken, so it must have been pretty good.

I missed something about....bacterium?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?