4.10.2007

 

Forwarded to me this morning.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

Comments:
Tihs is ralely azaming. Tahkns Ms. Adnreosn!
 
Cruiuos. Been bsuy and bolgged out, so I took a blogiday.
 
seen tihs bfereo. i'm one of tshoe wired oens too.

Gald to hvae you bcak Tim.
 
It may be just the 4 of us anymore. We can switch to email or a conference call in the future.
 
I am here also Tim. Have been trying again today for several hours to get on. I have been trying to stay calm and use nice language. My patience is running out. What is wrong with regular email anyway?
 
Rgleuer eaiml is for pssuies Dave
 
Ah. Some blog lurkers. Are y'all some of that hidden 1% of the internet that's also voting for the Indian kid on American Idol.

Dave: construct a "mouse" out of cardboard, masking tape and spackle it with whatever paint is on sale at Walmart. Connect it to a computer via the bride of frankenstien lightboard. See if that helps. Try painting the computer brown too.
 
Dave: aren't you glad you're retired. Else you'd have to sit in the faculty lounge and have colleagues ask you "WTF's up with that blog of yours?" as you try to disown it.

Maybe we should get Carl Kalogie to mention it in his column?
 
I can't believe you said "pssuies" to our TEACHER!!
 
Oh sure. I can see the headline now: Carl Knows Blogs
 
Oh. While I'm thinking of it, here's something I heard recently. Some of your students from last year googled your name Dave. They found the blog but not to worry. They thought we were so weird they quit reading.
 
you should hear what my students say to me..... I'd be lucky if they called me a pssuy.
 
nice comfort nell. Dave, your recent students think your former students are complete nutjobs. and by association that makes you....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?