3.27.2007

 

More Fun on That There Internet

Like to make a women's-network TV movie but don't know where to start? The Lifetime Movie Title Generator is here to empower you. This is a great function that works after you enter some parameters. Here are a few examples:

Brother, Forgive Me My Scurvy: David's Test

A Brutal Cry of Pregnancy: The True Story of Ian

My Stalking Came First: The Life of Tim Weiner

The Tim Weiner Story: I Woke Up Paranoid

Joe's Story: What My Purging Taught Me

Love Me, Love My Need: The True Story of Nell

An Attorney's Secret Disappearance: The Life of Eric Hansmann


Now yunz can go have some fun with this.

Comments:
The Craving That Love Made: The Dave Tabish Story
 
Shoot, mine turned out to be TRUE.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?