7.09.2007

 

Why didn't I think of this? (part 601)

A story about a completely nude production of MACBETH. Ian, I think if the audience members leave at intermission you don't have to give them their money back. But I guess the 'skeeters would be hell on the actors....

I'd personally like to see a nude production of the following plays (I think it would revitialize my interest in the so-called classics and take some of the yawns out of the warhorse shows):


And of course Dick 3 (aka Richard The Third).

Comments:
We touched on this last week-end. Ahem..verbally, I mean.
 
Joe, how is it possible you left off Thurber?
 
Miracle Worker. Set in a prison.
 
How 'bout Oklahoma? Lots of possibilities for staging "The Farmer and the Cowman (should be friends)."
 
So my question is: "what department buys bug repellent? props? costumes? lighting (is is kind of an atmospheric...
 
Well, it seems to me costumes doesn't have much to do anyway...

Jeff, I agree that a nudie "Farmer and the Cowman" could take on a whole different meaning. Very moooving.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?