6.03.2007

 

Tabishland: Virtual Manifest Destiny



Comments:
Eric, I love that shot of you and Cheryl. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing Ian.
 
You guys look great, and seeing that really makes me wish I was there.
 
Ahhhh. The leafy greenness of outdoor theatre on a summer's evening.
 
I be jeolous and full of nachostalgia!
 
"nachostalgia"?!?!?

Is that a yearning for old nachos?

Sorry I haven't added more about the weekend. I had a paper due last night that had a higher level of priority.

Of course, that is probably nothing like nachostalgia.
 
EH, what goes best with the production, a nice crisp Chilean sauvignon blanc or a fruity Beaujolais?
 
I'm not sure Tabish is an autumn, he seems more of a winter???
 
Tim, I always opt for the Beaujolais, as long as it's had time to breathe.
 
Eric, I am surfing my "new" favorite website that Tim introduced and not only did I find "nochostalgia" I found this

tim: Hey i just set up a blog on my website.
joe: What have you written in it?
tim: Oh just some random drivel.
joe: Sounds like the typical blog.
tim: Yeah, but plenty of people will still read it, and that will make me feel special.
joe: That's sad.
tim: I know

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blog
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?