9.08.2006

 

Jane this one's for you

A leftover from the July trip to D.C.

Comments:
i am touched to make the blog with a title, JANE, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU. I am sad that the comments are zero....guess in the fantasy in my little mind i thought you would all write...I mean blog in with comments like--
"WOW, THAT ONE'S FOR jANE."
OR
"Neat....did you see the one for Jane"
maybe
"Run Jane Run, Blog Jane Blog"
i am over it now, and actually happy to be blogging, and Tim is happy i am blogging, and maybe we can all blog together.
here is my Blog question-
Who had the best post show SENDRAC's cast party?
Go forth one and all into a new day and be well, and good, and send me your blog votes and i will tally here in houston
i will sign out with my normal-
the beat goes on
jan ween
 
The only party I remember (sort of) was at Jeff Magee's house I think. Since I don't remember any others, I guess it was the best.
 
I remember the one at MY house for My Fair Lady, but it's got to be tacky to vote for your own party.

Hey!! Jane!! Is that you?!? Welcome! :-)
 
That's kind, Joe. But I feel certain that whatever the best party was, I wasn't there.

Let the list go on! Let's rack up some--sniglet alert--blogomments for Jane.
 
Hey, Kim! I think you're onto something. Is that really Jane or just Tim looking for another way to post a lot without us ragging on him? Now that I look at it the post seems a bit long winded for Jane - plus her name is spelled wrong at the end.

Nice try Tim.
 
Hiya Jane, back from Maine?

I have no memories of any cast parties whatsoever. Marianne and Grac(i)e tell me that I once played violin at a Pizza Hut in costume after a dress rehearsal, and I have no memory of that either.

So glad you could make it Jane!
 
Tim? Jane? Someone else? All possibilities are interesting.

I think we discussed cast parties a while back. Perhaps Blogstrator Joe could check for us.
 
It's the actual Jane. Susan probably wouldn't be caught dead doing this.

I start a special "Jane Post" for her at the top of the blog to celebrate her return to the fold.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?