9.18.2010

 

Comments:
I now believe DRT has a secret life where he poses for cute pictures and serves Royalty. TW has a secret life, following DRT around and photographing him. What else could these two madcap zany boys be up to? Thoughts?
 
DRT as Sebastian Cabot.

Feeling better Kim?
 
Ha ha! I knew he reminded me of someone! Yes, much better, thanks. It was one of those things that came on very quickly like a ton of bricks and then left quickly. How are you?
 
I am good! Working a lot and for the moment it is quite satisfying. I'm starting a new program and finding it gratifying so far. Also interviewing job applicants which is enlightening to say the least.

Our older cat is muy sick--probably kidney or liver failure so we're keeping her reasonably comfortable. Liz is pretty broken up about it.

Otherwise, life goes on....never enough time in the day...
 
Sorry about your kitty...the end of life stuff is so hard, especially when the kids are upset about it. I hope it goes as easy as it can.

I'm glad the job is going well. I'm sure you will have lots of interview stories for us!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?