4.28.2008

 

For the Kid in All of Us

This really works if you haven't already tried it!


Comments:
Okay, Nell, since the video is no longer available, you're going to have to tell us what it was!
 
Crap! Okay, it's the basic Mint Mentos in Diet Pepsi thing. Get a 2l bottle and it has to be Diet. Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper also work. The Mentos have to be Mint (Peppermint). You need a tube of them.

DO THIS OUTSIDE!

Pour the mentos into the soda and watch the amazing amount of fizz!!! It works with just a few mentos but the more you add...

I'll look for another link.

It was some sort of urban legend I think but it's been on one of Sean's and my favorite shows, Mythbusters.

For more fun, someday I'll share my dry ice saga...
 
Embedding has been disabled but click here to see the Mythbusters piece on some summer fun.
 
I've seen a video where they do this wild kinetic sculpture using multiple diet Coke/Mentos on strings...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?