5.26.2007

 

Solipsism=Youniverse

Example: The people on Tabishland are living in their own youniverse.
Good reference website, in case you want to talk like your kids:


Urban Word of the Day
www.urbandictionary.com

May 26, 2007: youniverse

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=youniverse&defid=2408644

The entirety of creation that relates to one specific, narcissistic individual. Used to indicate that a particular person has knowledge only of him or herself -- their universe consists only of them.

If you moved outside of your youniverse for five seconds you'd understand that people aren't homeless out of choice.

Comments:
Tabishland IS its own Youniverse, isn't it?

I frequent this website for help interpreting the kidspeak. They hate when I know what they're saying.
 
Well then, this website should be called Gingerville, since it is all about me.

I once attended the First Existentialist Church of Atlanta. Very interesting hymns about being conscious, oh and there was one about industry?? I even bought a teeshirt.
 
Me too, me too! There's a post from December titled "Nell York City" if you remember.

Feel free to chime in Kim!
 
HEY! Why does everyone assume that if it's all about something where someone thinks it's about them, then I'm going to chime in because I think it's about me? Honestly!

Anyway, I'm pretty selfless. After all, I grace Tabishland with my presence for the benefit of younz guys, don't I? ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?