10.12.2010

 

I got it !!

Do I win a prize?

Comments:
I'll bite. Got what?
 
There is a theme to Tim's posts.
 
What's the theme? That we all look like dorks? And yes, that's my hair color. Why do you ask? And one more thing: what the heck prompted me to check Tabishland for the first time in weeks? I had begun to think it was the land that time forgot.
 
Okay, yeah, Chip and Tab. I get it. Didn't really think before I wrote. Not the first time.
 
It took me a while, too. Of course, some I still don't get. There's a picture of a guy I don't know somewhere in there. But you also know Ginger. Yo Pino. Gallagher = Gallanar, I suppose. Rocky Horror Picture Show? Not sure. Tim Curry = Tim Weiner? Even though that's not Tim Curry.

BTW, I only ask about the hair color because that's the color your hair was in High School (snicker)
 
The thing is, Kim, you saw me in the flesh (and hair) in summer '06 AT YOUR HOUSE and I had the same hair, yeah, just like high school (why else would The Man cast me in the role of Grandpa in *You Can't Take It With You*?). And you can check T-land photos that YOU POSTED for evidence.
 
Honey, I just like TEASING you. C'mon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?