6.18.2009

 

Ellicott City, Maryland; June 13-14, 2009


We had a wonderful week-end. Ian is a fabulous host and director and Tab is a fab actor! The show was excellent. And the set was NOT brown.

Here we are wandering around Ellicott City. It's always just fun to hang out. The gracious and long-suffering Meredith took the picture above of the Sendracs folk; Dave took the picture of the "kids" below.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Saturday afternoon when the Eric Jenkins family joined us, or the evening of the show when we were joined by Kevin, Amy, and Jim George. But they were all there! Next time hopefully more of you in Tabishland can join us. If so, I promise to bring my camera to all events.

Comments:
I DID bring my camera, and I DO have a photo of us all. However, I can't seem to get the photos to transfer from my computer onto the blog. I haven't given up though. I need to figure out what I'm doing, or not doing, that's wrong.

It was an enjoyable weekend!
 
Thanks for posting.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?