11.04.2008

 

Good Luck to All


...and may my candidate win :-)

Comments:
If Liddy Dole, Saxby Chambliss and Norm Coleman go down, it'll be just great.

Means Al Franken gets to be the Chair of the Senate Committee on Humor
 
I actually saw Al Franken speak when he was started to write political books but hadn't yet declared he was going to run. He was NOT funny. Interesting and bright, but clearly being humorous was now on the back burner.

Saw Jon Stewart at the same place a year later...interesting, bright, and still very funny. FYI.
 
I had a conversation with Norm Coleman in the alley behind my house about a bat box that we had attached to my house in St. Paul, Minnesota. That was back in the days when he was a democrat. He was more interested in building a new hockey stadium and my bat box then. Paul Wellstone was there too. The two of them were very, very short.

Seriously.
 
I built a bat box with Emily's brownie troop when she was in third grade.
 
Okay, I bite, what the hell is a bat box?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?