9.09.2008

 

A few more







Comments:
Oh, those pictures are AWESOME!! Thanks for posting them.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
what a great adventure. Thanks for sharing, Tim.
 
That first pickture looks like Picksburgh.

Was that taken on Maunt Worshington in Picksburgh?
 
Questions (cause I KNOW it's not Picksburgh)(although, I also did wonder what city):

1) Can you identify the masked men? There was actually a disagreement in this house about which one was you.

2) Those patient beds -- are they outisde?

3) That is a cute picture of the boy with the snake. Okay, that's not a question.
 
It's at the top of the Duq incline; can't younz see The Big O at the bottom?

Actually it overlooks Roseann Rife's neighborhood where she took me for really good Chinese food in Central HK. The reddish hotel on the far side of the harbor is the Intercontinental Hotel where Aaron and I stayed. Fantastic view from the lobby bar.

Beds are in an open ward inside.

Aaron, the resident with me is the skinny guy, I'm in the colorful surgical cap.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?